Re: Hardy Frames

I have used these dozens of times over the past 4 or 5 years and have
found them invaluable when it is impossible to maintain 2:1 aspect ratios
due to lots of openings. Contractors like Simpson Strongwalls also since
they are apparently less costly. And there are a couple of other
competitors. The City of LA has reduced the values shown in the ICBO
report by about 20% (2990 # allow. shear vs. 3580 # listed in the ICBO
report for a HF1032H.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA