microwave test for measuring water content in fresh concrete

Does anyone know where I can get more information on
the use of microwave testing to measure the water
content in fresh concrete?

I'm assuming that there's no ASTM number for this
test. How does an engineer specify such a test? Are
there any "official" procedures that can be
referenced?

TIA,

Cliff Schwinger