Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: microwave test for measuring water content in fresh concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: microwave test for measuring water content in fresh concrete
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:54:26 EDT
Microwave testing came out of the FHWA SHRP program. This particular project was done by CTL and there is a report that has various criteria. I've got it somewhere in a box.
You might be able to find it on the FHWA web site. There was a now-defunct FHWA division called Office of Technology Applications that was supposed to be promoting the SHRP products.
- Prev by Subject: Re: microwave test for measuring water content in fresh concrete
- Next by Subject: minimum fc for Residential slab on grade
- Previous by thread: Re: Precast tension stresses
- Next by thread: Slabs on Compressible Voids