RE: Residential Construction Performance Guidelines (WAS: Q: Flatness Tolerances for Residential Slab)

Bill, I Just bought it last week by-golly and it still has that new book
smell.

In regards to "Level", the performance guideline states "The slab should be
level and even, and any deviation should not exceed 1/2 inch of vertical
change in 20 feet of length."

In regards to "Uneven", the performance guideline states "Concrete floors
should not have areas of unevenness of more that 1/4 inch over a horizontal
distance of 10 feet.

Hope this helps.

Keith De Lapp, P.E.
KDL ENGINEERING