INFO REQ: Source for Scrap or Surplus Sheet Pile

Hello, all:

I have an urgent need for some sheet piling, and would prefer scrap or surplus stuff, anything that is inexpensive. I only need “light” stuff, but any size/thickness will do as it is for temporary construction cofferdams.

If anyone out there knows where I might go to obtain, please email me privately with the information.

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

Polhemus Engineering Company

Katy, Texas USA