From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 7:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: INFO REQ: Source for Scrap or Surplus Sheet Pile

Hello, all:

I have an urgent need for some sheet piling, and would prefer scrap or surplus stuff, anything that is inexpensive. I only need ?light? stuff, but any size/thickness will do as it is for temporary construction cofferdams.

If anyone out there knows where I might go to obtain, please email me privately with the information.

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

Polhemus Engineering Company

Katy, Texas USA