Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Army/Air Force Technical Documents[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Army/Air Force Technical Documents
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:07:05 EST
Well, I have downloaded TM 5-822-5, TM 5-822-13 and about forty other documents.
For those looking for slab on ground information, the Army and Air Force web sites have some good documents. A lot of them are pavement documents, but most slab on ground design is based on pavement research, because that's where the money is.
These are the main sites, from these sites, you can get to a number of other sites.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Army/Air Force Technical Documents
- Next by Subject: Article E-Mailed From TheDay.com
- Previous by thread: RE: Army/Air Force Technical Documents
- Next by thread: RE: Masonry lap splice (fwd)