Lynn S. Beedle

I was saddened this morning to see in our local paper that Lynn Beedle passed away.  For those of you who did not know him, you can read about some of his achievements at http://www.asce.org/opal/2002_beedle.cfm  I was fortunate to have met him during my schooling at Lehigh back in the early 80's and to talk with him occasionally at our local ASCE meetings.  He will be missed.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345