Re: Off Topic - Thank You

G. Vishwanath,

        Actually, I'm from Canada, not U.S.A.

        That said, I do have many American colleagues whom I have met
through engineering projects.  Although I don't have an extremely close
personal relationship with any of them all, like Ray Shreenan, who
monitors the digest version of this list for example, have my highest
respect and I would be proud to call them friends.

        Thank you for writing.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson