From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 9:06 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: SE Tests

Out of curiosity,  when you take the SE I / II / III exams,  do you get
an SE designation?

I was under the (perhaps false) impression that only California, Hawaii
and Illinois actually had an SE designation.  And that it was a
necessary thing in California and Hawaii, but a um, political issue in
Illinois.

Gail Kelley