Re: Aluminum

JK> Before I spend lots of time searching, can anyone give me basic
JK> information about Aluminum pipe design?

JK> References (book or web) are actually preferred to raw numbers.

JK>  - Available sizes:  Do they match standard steel pipe?  HSS?
JK>  - Yield Stress - What are some common grades?

The Aluminum Association has several design guides for various alloys
and so forth.  Depends greatly on your alloy, if you have some alloy's
you'd be expecting to utilize I could look up the values in a
colleagues books (he used to work for a curtain wall mfg.).

Best regards,
 Mike Jones, P.E.             mailto:mike(--nospam--at)jlaeng.com