Steel Stair Treads

Typically I don't detail steel stairs, but leave them up to the misc.
steel fabricator.  I need to detail them on one particular project, an
exterior fire exit stair.  It will be all steel construction with no
concrete pan  filler.  I have the NAAMM manual for stairs but it doesn't
give me the information I am looking for.  The IBC requires a 7" max
riser and an 11" tread.  I can overlap the tread nosing by up to 1.25".
I recall typical details in the past of 1" overlap.  The IBC requires a
closed riser.  The NAAMM manual doesn't have information on closed
riser/treads with a sloping riser.  What is typically done for treads and
risers?
Thanks.

Rich

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!