Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SE Tests[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: SE Tests
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:08:05 EST
The word "political" with reference to an Illinois SE license was that there doesn't seem to be a logical reason to require an SE license for many of the designs where it is required. These same (and much more complex) designs are done just fine by PEs 50 ft across state lines.
I coud be wrong but as I understand it, the SE practice act in Illinois was heavily pushed by design firms which shall remain nameless but had initials like SOM.
- Prev by Subject: RE: SE Tests
- Next by Subject: Re: SE Tests
- Previous by thread: RE: SE Tests
- Next by thread: Re: SE Tests