From: "John C. Jones" <john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 4:45 PM
Subject: Regional permitting differences - calculations

>From the list I understand that calcs are submitted in addition to drawings
in California.  I know that Miami requires calcs from work I've done down
there.  The only place in the Southeast that I have run across this is a
county north of Atlanta.

Where else are calculations required as part of the permitting process?
How about peer review?  I have never run across this in the Southeast.

John C. Jones, PE
Barnett Associates
Pell City, AL
205-884-5334