RE: Seals and signatures

Jim:

Heck…I once had a pretty skuzzy client (at a previous firm)…not the kind of guys I’D do business with NOW, of course…

Who changed my CALCULATIONS WITH WHITE OUT, copied them, and put them back in set!!!!

(He also changed part of the permit drawings…blue prints; with WHITE OUT)

I only know this because the plan reviewer called and asked me about it…it was so off it was obvious

That it had been changed…

Yikes…what’s that saying???

“I shot an arrow into the air, where it lands, I know not where!”

David L. Fisher, SE, PE

Director

Head of Design and Construction

Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd.