RE: Seals and signatures

I guess my point is that anybody can sign anything.  I can walk into any stationery store and tell them that my name is Jason Kilgore and I want a structural stamp and my number is 10,001 and then I can use the stamp and sign Jason's name in whatever color of ink you want.  The only time that anybody can be sure that they are getting what they think they are getting is when they take it directly out of your hands.

I guess you can tell that I signed, dated and expiration dated a lot of plans this morning.

By the way, my name is really...
Jim Persing (sorry, Jason.  But it was the colored ink thing.  I do the same!)