Canandian Concrete Code Question

Hopefully some easy questions for someone who has the document:

CAN/CSA-A23.1-00/A23.2-00  Concrete Materials and Methods of Concrete Construction/Methods of Test for Concrete.

I am guessing that testing for surface tolerances (flatness and levelness) are in A23.2.  Is this correct?

Also,  I think that at one point (the 1994 version),  this document included discussion of the Waviness Index as well as F-numbers.
Questions:
    Does it still include the Waviness Index?
    Is the Waviness Index ever used (to anyone's knowledge) to measure tolerances?
    Does A23.3 also include straightedge tolerances?
    Also, how often does this document get revised?
    Is the Canadian Standards Association similar to ACI where documents are written by people who get together twice a year to argue the fine points of literature?

Gail Kelley