Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Floor Textbook[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Concrete Floor Textbook
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:42:13 EST
Does anyone have the textbook "Design and Construction of Concrete Floors" by George Garber.
If so, have they found it to be a useful reference for slab on ground design?
Thanks, Gail Kelley
- Prev by Subject: RE: concrete anchorage
- Next by Subject: concrete tanks
- Previous by thread: RE: fema 356 foundation acceptability
- Next by thread: RE: SICK PROFESSION