From: Dennis Wish [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 4:14 PM
To:
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: SE Test

Bill,

It was the other way around. We were doing work for a company on the East Coast that required remodel of mall stores across the nation. My partner at the time was a CE in California and lived in California. He filed for reciprocity in Arizona and they gave it to him with the SE title. Now I don’t know if they have anything like a title act there, but what I did find out is that he attempted to advertise himself in California (his home state) as an SE because he was able to convert this license in Arizona to an SE. BORPELS didn’t agree but because he had nothing in writing that showed he promoted himself as an SE (just his personal introduction until I found the Chamber of Commerce advertisement).

Dennis