4U2C

It's kind of fun to do the impossible. Walt Disney
Talent does what it can; genius does what it must. Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work Bette Davis
Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do. Oscar Wilde
I worked for 15 years, saving each cent I gain, I collected $10000, then I won 2 million dollars in a contest. (answering a questions how he become a millionaire). Anonymous millionaire

Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. Robert Orben
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill, Sir

                                                                               http://erba7.com/id/40741

Do you Yahoo!?