RE: SICK PROFESSION

That wasn’t the case in my situation Gail…I hired a H1-B engineer based on a real need.

He also makes well over the market rate for his experience level.

I agree with Bill, those immigrants who are here to drain our society, bad mouth the US

And won’t at least learn the friggin language…are not welcome!

David L. Fisher, SE, PE

Director

Head of Design and Construction

Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd.