RE: SICK PROFESSION

Gerard:

I understand.  I would not necessarily label that as a belief of mine, but
more like a reflection of reality in today's world.  I believe that
loyalty to a company would be nice and know that is how things used to be.
But, I know that in today's world, loyalty in an employment relationship
is a rare thing.  I do know that if I find a company that treats me right
and where I like the work that I do, then I have no problem being loyal to
them.  I learned rather early in my professional life that money is not
all that it is cracked up to be (although I certainly wouldn't mind some
rich, beautiful, young pop or movie star to sweep me off my feet for a
life of luxury...I am not completely stupid).  My choices in employment
now adays are not really motivated by money (although it helps that I am
not married and don't have kids...just a dog), but rather on doing
something enjoy.  Don't get me wrong though, I still expect to be paid a
reasonable amount that will allow me to pay the bills and still have
enough money for "fun" stuff.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI