pre engineered metal building detailing

Hello everybody,

We are contract drafting firm from INDIA, seeking detailing work of metal building. We can prepare shop drawings for the steel buildings. We have 15 years expierence for detailing in the field of pre fabricated steel buildings. We are 3 checkers & 6 detailers.

We have expierence for detailing of no of organizations in USA.

we can offer shop drawings in AutoCAD R14 or 2000i format.
we can handle almost any style or size job including hip/ valley & staircase etc. Also we can deliver dwg. files used for automatic flange & web cutting machines i.e. true scale drawings for web & flange cutting.

We are working at US$ 9 per man-hour.

These cheap rates will definetly reduce your total project cost to some extent. Most of companies in USA are offloading this work to overseas detailing firms due to low man hour rates.

Certainly hope that this introduction offers you enough information to find myservices useful to your firm and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Pravin Reddy

Gemini drafting services.

E-mail - gemini_caddrafting(--nospam--at)yahoo.co

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.