Re: Off Topic? NYC Subway

The best part of the NYC subway system is that you can
buy a one-day pass for about $5 that allows you to
travel all over the city on the transit system for the
whole day. It's a great way to see the city!

I'll bet NYC has more miles of subway that the
combined total of all the other subway systems in the
country.

Cliff Schwinger