RE: SICK PROFESSION

To some degree, there is a simple answer to this (at least as I understand
it)...there are somewhat significant upfront costs (and paperwork) when
hiring a H1-B worker.  I believe techinically it is the responsibility of
the company hiring the H1-B worker to pay for the legal expenses necessary
to complete the immigration process (although, this is an area where some
less than honorable/unethical companies can abue the system by deducting
such expense from the pay in some less than obvious manner).  Thus, many
companies are either unwilling or not equipped to deal with H1-B workers.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI