RE: SICK PROFESSION

A minor correction:

Scott said that, _in his opinion_ "the role of government..."

I HOPE the role of government is NOT to insure (or even ensure) a level
playing field. IMO, they are already doing WAY to much for me as it is
now.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
V/F (949) 248-8588
San Juan Capistrano, CA
http://members.cox.net/ballense/

<big snip>
:
:Look there are no decent answers that I can give, but Scott Maxwell (I
:think) said that the role of our government was to insure a level
:playing field in world economies.

<another big snip>

:
:Dennis S. Wish, PE