RE: foreigners... gotta love them

Andrew:

No...actually, for the Cayman project, we're outscourcing all of our work...
TO THE US!!!!

yes, the illegals are the ones we should worry about; those and student
visa recepients who take flight lessons.

Sometimes the system does work, I thought it was a nice gesture for W to
reknew Mohammed Atta's student visa in January of 2002.

I'm sorry your wife is having more trouble getting her immigration
paperwork processed than a cowardly, murdering bastard terrorist did.

Remember, we gotta be more careful these days, your wife may be at this
very minute, developing, a new, more potent recipe for Sangria.

dlf