RE: foreigners... gotta love them

Ladies and Gentlemen:

This seems to be my day for issuing apologies:

"I apologize to the members of the list for my statement
regarding Presidential involvement the approval process of Mohammed Atta's
student visa."

I'm really, really, really sorry.

However, I still feel that like any leader, the President is responsible for
the actions of those under his
"Command."

Besides, what the heck difference did it make, they guy had been dead for
five months anyway.

Regards,

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Director