Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ASTM A 36 steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ASTM A 36 steel
- From: "Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:58:41 -0500
ASTM A992 (Grade 50 steel) mainly applies to rolled steel wide flange shapes. ASTM A36 is still used for some other steel components, such as steel rod material which might be used for dowels. Another possibility is to consider anchor bolt material - ASTM F1554 Grade 36.
William C. Sherman, PE
CDM, Denver, CO
- Prev by Subject: Re: ASTM A 36 steel
- Next by Subject: Re: ASTM A 36 steel
- Previous by thread: RE: ASTM A 36 steel
- Next by thread: RE: ASTM A 36 steel