Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: ASTM A 36 steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: ASTM A 36 steel
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:49:29 EST
Thanks for the replies.
One of my points was that although ACI 360 recommends that dowels be A36 steel, A615 steel is typically used by the paving industry.
Its not a mission critical element, probably any ASTM steel would do.
ACI (and other association) recommendations are just that - recommendations. Sometimes they are good, sometimes they aren't. Unfortunately, a lot of times these recommendations morph into specification requirements.
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASTM A 36 steel
- Next by Subject: RE: ASTM A 36 steel
- Previous by thread: RE: ASTM A 36 steel
- Next by thread: RE: ASTM A 36 steel