RE: foreigners... gotta love them

Dammit, David, when are you friggin' liberals gonna get over the 2k
election? Bush won according to the rules and conditions in place at the
time. No, I didn't like how untidy it was either. But, I am grateful
Gore wasn't sitting at Bush's desk when 9/11 occurred. Let it go!
There's a lot of things I don't like about Bush, but it's upsetting to
me that he gets criticized for what he's done wrong and gets none of the
credit for what's gone right. In 20/20 hindsight, could things have gone
better? Sure, you bet. Could a Democrat done any better? That coward,
spineless Clinton didn't/couldn't, nor could either of the 9 or 10 Dems
running right now. If you disagree, fine. Go support someone and take
your crap off this list. Now!

My apologies to the rest of the subscribers for this rant. I'll refrain
from further posts on this topic. I'm just tired of that old cheap shot
on a 2-1/2 year old event by the sore losers.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
V/F (949) 248-8588
San Juan Capistrano, CA
http://members.cox.net/ballense/