From: David L. Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 10:21 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: foreigners... gotta love them

Bill:

With all due respect, I think you facts about Mr. Clinton's response to
the
terrorists are in error.

Please read Al Franken's new book on this topic

"Lies and lying lyars..."

Very revealing...Al has his facts straight as well.

Regards,

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Director
Head of Design and Construction