Re: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE

It should not be hard to find out who "tjcse" is.  How many structural
engineers in California have the initials, "tjc"?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Paul Feather wrote:

. > Pretty sick when someone else uses your email alias to write inflammatory
. > bullshit while hiding their true identity.

. > On your second post I reviewed the previous post and yes, your traditional
. > signature lines are not there.  Also the from properties indicates
. > tjcse(--nospam--at)hotmail.com rather than your traditional email address.

. > As a final note.  To tjcse(--nospam--at)hotmail.com

. > You are a pathetic excuse for a human being who is attacking the memory of
. > someone I have known and respected for years, and trying to do so by
. > incriminating an honest man with your own vile rhetoric. People like you
. > are small, insignificant, and beneath contempt.  The balance of what I
. > have to say is not fit for a public forum.