RE: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE

Bill:

Actually knew it was not you (or at least suspects) because of the MSN
"advertisement" tag line on the message...that is unless you maintain a
second secret email account <grin>, which I doubt.  Nor did it seem in
character for you.

BTW, you can also attempt to track the person down by the origination IP
address, which was in the header.  It is 64.167.123.130.  This IP address
maps to pacbell.net and appears to be an IP address for DSL service.  You
could file a complaint with them (try abuse(--nospam--at)pacbell.net).  You will need
the original message with the full headers (if you don't have it and want
it, I am keeping a copy or I can do it for you).  FWIW, whoever the
craven, coward is that isn't willing to stand by his own post does not
appear to be too bright...he/she appears to be leaving a nice little trail
to follow.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI