RE: foreigners... gotta love them

> How about contributing a technical post now and then?

How about answering one?

I posted my query regarding "floating stiffened slab foundation" THREE TIMES
in the past week and never got a single response.

> What makes Maher less of an authority than you or Limbaugh on politics?

I'm sure he IS an authority--on POLITICS. However, as an authority on good
and evil, he purely sucks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas USA