RE: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE

Roger-

Frankly, I don't care who he is.

All I wanted to convey is his post wasn't mine.

Fortunately, most on the list know my style and could see through it
themselves.

It's not like me to attack someone who can't defend themselves.

It's not nearly as much fun :o)

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
V/F (949) 248-8588
San Juan Capistrano, CA
http://members.cox.net/ballense/