Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE
- From: EGHirsch(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:19:32 EST
Your apology accepted. Yes, I do know personally one of the engineers whose initials are as you cited and I doubt very much he could be the perpetrator of the original post. However, thank you for pointing out that there are two such initials on the list. And by the way, I did not say, nor do I believe, your questions were stupid; no need to say you're sorry.
Ephraim G. Hirsch, S1200
- Prev by Subject: RE: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE
- Next by Subject: RE: Paul Fratessa: when did he die ????
- Previous by thread: RE: Paul Fratessa: GOOD RIDDANCE
- Next by thread: RE: Shear transfer from roof diaphragm to shearwalls with eaves?