From: Carlos Avila [mailto:cavila67(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 5:25 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: GUI-FEM

Hello.
I'm deply interested in developing my own GUI for the visualization of a 3D Finite Element program for structural analysis.
If some body know some higly recommended references or free-download source code oriented to this objective, please let me know.
I appreciate any comment or suggestion.
Best regards
Carlos

Do you Yahoo!?