Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: GUI-FEM[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: GUI-FEM
- From: "Jake Watson" <jake_watson(--nospam--at)comcast.net>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:24:46 -0600
Salt Lake City, UT
From: Carlos Avila [mailto:cavila67(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 5:25 PM
Subject: GUI-FEMHello.I'm deply interested in developing my own GUI for the visualization of a 3D Finite Element program for structural analysis.If some body know some higly recommended references or free-download source code oriented to this objective, please let me know.I appreciate any comment or suggestion.Best regardsCarlos
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search
- Prev by Subject: GSREB and City of Los Angeles Chapter 96
- Next by Subject: Gunnite Pool Methodology
- Previous by thread: Re: AISC Appd'x 'B' - Effective width
- Next by thread: one small request regarding bandwidth of digest