one small request regarding bandwidth of digest

I suppose in order to solve this problem I can just unsubscribe to the digest and try to read the messages directly on-line, but it seems that about 75% of the digest is garble.  I was curious if there was any way to clean it up to make it more user friendly for those of us who really want to at least /scan/ all the messages (those with structural content, anyway).

Thanks.

Christopher S. Campbell
O'Connor Freeman & Assoc., Inc.
225 30th Street, Suite 201