Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Thickened Floor Slabs 2[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Thickened Floor Slabs 2
- From: "John C. Jones" <john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:27:18 -0500
John C. Jones, PE
Pell City, AL
From: Lester Unger [mailto:lesterunger(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 1:09 PM
Subject: Thickened Floor Slabs 2Thank you for the responses. It seems unanimous and logical to use a thickened slab. How many are using the same logic for 8" non bearing cmu walls? Using thickened slabs for 8" walls instead of wall footers would be very cost effective.
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search
- Prev by Subject: Thickened Floor Slabs 2
- Next by Subject: RE: Thickened Floor Slabs 2
- Previous by thread: Thickened Floor Slabs 2
- Next by thread: RE: Thickened Floor Slabs 2