Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
posting live load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: posting live load
- From: "Mike O'Brien" <mike.obrien(--nospam--at)wdpartners.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:42:40 -0400
>Hopefully the sign on the wall will remind someone.
Have them spray paint "Floor can not handle partitions - max live load xx psf" or some other equivalent in a couple of places on the top of the diaphragm. When they build the current TI, it gets covered with carpet or tile. Years from now when the wall sign has been lost or moved and they are remodeling the space, they'll find the notes written on the floor. Of course, they'll probably then ignore it anyways.
Mike O'Brien, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Posting Live Load
- Next by Subject: pre engineered metal building detailing
- Previous by thread: RE: Posting Live Load
- Next by thread: Mold Remediation