From: Amr Hashem [mailto:nebla80(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 6:54 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Need help with Structural software

Dear SEAINT members,

          My name is Amr Hashem, I 'm a fresh graduated from faculty of Engineering - Civil Eng. Dept, Cairo University. This is my second year after graduating, and I'm currently applying for jobs in the "Steel Structures" field, especially that my graduation project was in that same field.

I really need any tutorials or tips for STAAD or SAP2000 because I need to learn alot more about such programs as soon as I can before applying to jobs. So if anyone has any tutorials that can be sent, or even internet addresses that I can access to, I would be very thankful.

                   Thank you in advance,

                                                      AMR HASHEM