Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Off Topic - Paintball[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Off Topic - Paintball
- From: "Jason Kilgore" <jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:16:17 -0500
The second annual Kansas Architects vs. Engineers paintball war was considered a success, AND the engineers' team won more skirmishes! Total raised for Habitat for Humanity: $735.00 There were 16 on the architects' team and 12 on the engineers' team, and we STILL won :) For pictures of the match go to http://www.tornadoalleypaintball.com/frontpage.htm. Click on the ball beside "Charity Event" on the left, then on "2003 Event At DropZone Paintball - Lawrence, KS". There's a decent picture of me trying to catch my breath with my mask up after a skirmish (6th row up from the bottom).
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Kilgore;Jason;;PE, SE FN:Kilgore, Jason NICKNAME:jleok ORG:Leigh & O'Kane, LLC TITLE:Project Engineer TEL;WORK;VOICE:816-444-3144 TEL;WORK;FAX:816-444-9655 ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;9201 Ward Parkway=0D=0ASuite 301;Kansas City;MO;64114;Midwest/USA LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:9201 Ward Parkway=0D=0ASuite 301=0D=0AKansas City, MO 64114=0D=0AMidwest/USA X-WAB-GENDER:2 URL;WORK:http://www.leok.com EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com REV:20031013T191617Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: RE: Off Topic - Charity
- Next by Subject: Re: Off Topic - Thank You
- Previous by thread: RE: Rigid Diaphragm for a L Shaped Building
- Next by thread: frost heave