Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Q: Flatness Tolerances for Residential Slab[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <aec-residential(--nospam--at)structuralist.net>, <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Q: Flatness Tolerances for Residential Slab
- From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:15:25 -0500
Although I’m willing to do my own research, I thought I’d try the lazy man’s way, and ask here:
What are the governing standards one can cite for the flatness of a residential slab on grade foundation?
Is there anything specific in IBC/IRC? Or would ACI be the place to go?
I’ve got a residential slab foundation that varies more than 3” in elevation between high and low, has “canyons” and saddleback ridges, etc. I need to know how to ding the contractor for this, chapter and verse.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Q: Flatness Tolerances for Residenti
- Next by Subject: Re: Q: Flatness Tolerances for Residential Slab
- Previous by thread: RE: Hyatt Regency Collapse (was:E: Plan Check (was Re: Rigid Wood Diaphragm?)
- Next by thread: Re: Q: Flatness Tolerances for Residential Slab