RE: Q: Flatness Tolerances for Residenti

F numbers are starting to show up more frequently with respect to
specifying slab flatness.  I've seen FF20/FF15 for office spaces.
Repeat measurements are a challenge and various machines are on the
market to assist with this.

I've only heard about this on airport runways.  For residential
projects, I've not seen anyone that concerned.

Here are some links for further study.

http://www.somero.com/F-NumbersHandbook.htm
http://www.allenface.com/

Hans E. Boge, P. Eng.