Re: Concrete Text Books

Thomas:

I would suggest James G. MacGregor's "Reinforced Concrete: Mechanics and
Design".  It was that text that I had in school.  And my concrete
professor still uses that text.  The current incarnation is up to date
with the 1999 ACI and according to my professor (who is the current 318
chair) MacGregor is working on updating it to the 2002 code.  It
supposedly will be out this spring or so.

My concrete professor mentioned that there is a book by Nawy that is
current to the 2002 code.  Also, Nilson (out of Princton, I believe) with
some others has put out a text that is current with the 2002 code.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI