Re: Concrete Text Books

Actually, I believe that Nilson, Darwin, and Dolan's book is currently
available.  The McGraw-Hill website lists it with a July 2003 publication
date and I seem to recall the McGraw-Hill local book rep offering to send
me an evalution copy when I was getting some wood text books for a
possible wood course.  I politely declined since I did not have any
knowledge or plans of teaching a concrete course in the near future, so
felt it would not be appropriate to get the book at that time.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI