From: Don [mailto:dbryant61(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 10:02 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Plan Check from a plan reviewer

In discussing fees, you mention a limitation of liability clause and E & O insurance.  I am a one-man firm and am developing a standard conditions page to go along with my letter proposals.  Could any of you direct me to a source for good language for a limitation of liability clause?

Donald R. Bryant, PE

STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY

518 Bushnell Drive

Virginia Beach, VA  23451