From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>; <wood(--nospam--at)structuralist.net>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 11:16 AM
Subject: Residential Construction Performance Guidelines (WAS: Q: Flatness
Tolerances for Residential Slab)

I'd be interested to know if anyone has the following:

Residential Construction Performance Guidelines 2nd Ed - Contractor
Reference published by the National Alliance of Home Builders in 2000.

Someone mentioned it earlier on the "flatness tolerances" thread, and I have
located it on the NAHB website:

http://store.builderbooks.com/cgi-bin/builderbooks/169

However, I don't really have time to wait for it to arrive and the local
"technical bookstore" does not carry it.

I just need the relevant information on tolerances as we discussed. Does
anyone have this, and can you post the pertinent info?

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas USA