Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Army/Air Force Technical Documents[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Army/Air Force Technical Documents
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:01:34 EST
I am looking for the following Army/Air Force Publications that are referenced in The Army and Air Force Technical Manual Concrete Floor Slabs on Grade Subjected to Heavy Loads (Army TM 5-809-12/Air Force AFM 88-3, Chapter 15):
TM 5-809-2/AFM 88-3, Chap.2 (lightly loaded office spaces)
TM 5-818-1/AFM-7, Chapt 1 (Vibratory Loadings)
TM 5-822-6/AFM 88-7, Chap. 1 Engineering and Design : Rigid Pavements for Roads, Streets, Walks, and Open Storage Areas
I have checked the following sites, these particular documents aren't on them. Does anyone know why these documents aren't on these sites and/or where to find them?
Thanks, Gail Kelley
- Prev by Subject: Re: Archive Wind Load Help
- Next by Subject: RE: Army/Air Force Technical Documents
- Previous by thread: Re: Residential Roof Diaphragms
- Next by thread: Re: Army/Air Force Technical Documents